For over 20 years EzyLearn has worked with career advisers, resume writers and other career professionals. In that period of time we’ve been fortunate enough to help thousands of students get the skills and confidence to discover what they love doing and implement strategies to get into the career of their choice. When you choose the Career Success Program option you get access to a number of different resources which will help you along your career path.
The topics in our Career Success Program are designed to help you understand how your values and those of employers are important, how to discover your passion and then set about in achieving success in your chosen career path or profession.
Career Success Program include:
- Getting to know your values
- Value self assessment
- value self assessment questions
- Understanding the value that employers need
- Value-fit assessment
- Industry examples
- Job examples
- Creating a Career Plan
- Further education and training
- Taking action to find a job
- Resume, preparation and writing
- Resume preparation to assess your current resume and cover letters and help you update it and customise it for a position you are seeking.
- Cover Letter design to demonstrate to potential employer that you understand their requirements and have the skills and personality to fit well into their working environment.
- Interview Preparation to get you focussed on the positive aspects of how you can help fulfil the employers human resources requirements
- Researching the potential employer
- Negotiating your package
- Accepting the job
- Starting and settling into a new job
Learn more about the Workface Career Academy