Videos, Workbooks, Exercises and Knowledge Reviews
EzyLearn online training courses includes full audio visual demonstrations on how to use the software. We have included a sample here.
- Watch the videos and practice using the exercises we provide with your own copy of the software.
- Use the knowledge reviews to test what you have learned.
- There is a workbook for each course that you can print and follow the step-by-step instructions.
- See the list of topics that are currently included in the course.
Want to see what other students have to say?
Like what you see?
FREE Microsoft Excel Training Course Resources
Wait for the video to download and then click on the video to start playing.
If you like what you see you’re welcome to access the Microsoft Excel Absolute Beginners Videos, Workbook and exercise files
FREE MYOB Training Course Videos
We are regularly and constantly creating new training content to keep our courses up-to-date, which is fantastic if you have enrolled into our MYOB Course with lifetime course access. MYOB went through a big change in their system between version 19 and version 2011.
1. Differences between MYOB version 19.X and version 2011 and later
We’ve included some examples below where our Registered BAS Agent and Certified Bookkeeper, Jacci, explains some of the changes with regard to Payroll and Bank Reconciliation between the old version and the new versions. Remember both of these versions are included in OUR online MYOB Training Course.
2. Modifying your chart of accounts (accounts list) when setting up MYOB
This video is another example of the slow and steady pace of our training materials. There are currently over 170 of these videos included in our online MYOB training course and more are being created every month.
3. How to setup bank feeds and use them for fast bank reconciliation
Bank Feeds held reduce the amount of time entering transaction data and is much easier than importing d
4. How to use Receive Money for things like Directors Loans
You can use the Purchases Module to enter a payment which then reduces the amount of money that customer owes you or you can use Receive Money to enter cash-based type transactions which are not linked to Accounts Receivable.
When you discover our low MYOB and Excel course prices and the exceptional value, as well as our money-back guarantee, we hope you’ll choose us as your online MYOB training provider.