Google is one of the most popular tools for small businesses marketing all around the world. It started as one of the easiest search engines to use because the search page was uncluttered and now they provide a raft of other services that are aimed at helping business get found.
Google has become popular is because it helps people find “relevant” information based on selected keywords and keyphrases. As a business owner your goal, if you want to appear at the top of Google search results, should be to pick your target customer and understand what they are looking for, then simply provide that information.
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Google Feedburner, and more
Our Google Courses are regularly updated and this content is available to you during your course access period. Read more about Google Website Analytics..
G Suite – Google Apps for Work
This suite of programs is underpinned by Gmail and Google Calendar, tools that enable any business owner to run their business life from their mobile phone. This suite of programs also includes Google Docs, Sheets and Presentations, plus Groups, Tasks and much more.
We’ve created a guide to help your technical people under the confusing world of DNS settings for your business domain name. Things like:
- Verifying ownership of your domain
- Setting up users at your business
- Using FTP to upload verification files
- Changing MX and CNAME records
- Changing settings in a DNS system like CloudFlare
- Exploring CRM, Project management and Business Phone system apps for the Google Market Place
- Creating custom URL’s like mail.yourdomain.com.au
Gmail for Business
- Exploring the inbox
- Exploring Contacts and Tasks
- Selecting email message and archiving, labeling, starring and much more
- Sharing Calendars
- Working with Virtual Assistants and shared calendars
- Creating Google Groups
- Exploring distribution lists
This course is available as a Training Workbook and included in the Digital & Social Media Marketing Course.