Breaking News & Updates
Different Ways to Find Work as a Bookkeeper goo.gl/fb/npKEfz
EzyLearn online Microsoft Excel courses include everything. It’s one price for all 9 courses (and new course content we create):
We separated our Microsoft Excel training courses into half day courses to adapt to how HUMANS learn, not because we have to allocate a trainer and training rooms by the DAY!
We’re an ONLINE-only Excel Course provider (read our story here) so
YOU get more course content, delivered in a format which makes it
easier to learn and easier to fit into your busy HUMAN life.
EzyLearn Online Training Courses come with the assurance of a 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee.
A great way to see if EzyLearn is the best choice for the best value for money Microsoft Excel Courses is to get a sample of the training materials – that’s why you get the whole Excel Beginners Workbooks, eercise files and videos, for FREE!
- Excel 301: Open and Understand Spreadsheets (click for free Excel Beginners course and workbook)
- Excel 302: Creating and Editing Spreadsheets
- Excel 303: Formulas, functions and formatting
Template, sample and pre-populated excel files are used all the way through the entire 9 courses so you can download and work on the actual files included in each and every course. The videos show you how to work with the files and the workbooks take you through step-by-step instructions.
Learn about the Excel Training Course exercise files
- The Excel screen including toolbars, formula bar, name box,
- Column and row headings,
- Workbooks and Sheet tabs,
- Uses for Excel (Worksheet, Database & Charting).
- Getting around a spreadsheet using keyboard & mouse,
- moving between workbooks.
- Selecting (or highlighting) cells, columns and rows & entire spreadsheets.
- Entering information into workbooks, and
- resizing columns.
Free Microsoft Excel Beginners Training Video, Exercise and Workbook
- Selecting information: Understanding the mouse cursors used within Excel, how to select cells, columns and rows and multiple ranges of information, how to select cells using the keyboard.
- Copy and Paste: Drag and drop, cut, copy and paste in a worksheet and from one worksheet to another and even between different software programs.
- Editing cells: Typing and entering information, editing existing information and entering the changes, using the status bar information, escaping out of cells.
- Changing column width and row height for single and multiple columns as well as making all the columns the same width and using AutoFit.
- Database: Creating a simple database, understanding simple database structure (ideal knowledge for mail merge with Microsoft Word), Inserting and deleting columns, using Undo and redo options.
- Autofill: Automatically fill numbers, dates, number patterns, days, months and years and much more. The fast way to insert sequential numbers and words.
- Understanding date formatting (this forms the basis for future calculations based on date format).
SAVE MONEY! Discounts, Specials, Groups
If you are interested in doing more than one course OR you manage a team of people and are interested in our other courses we have ALL YOU CAN LEARN training programs that might suit your business needs.
All with the same great EzyLearn features:
- Enrol Now, Learn Fast
- All skill levels included (beginners to advanced)
- Training video, workbooks, exercises and tests
- Go over the course material as often as you need
See our latest Group, Discount, Combo and Corporate Training Offers..
- Formulas: Entering formulas using the keyboard, arrow keys and the mouse,
- Understand the importance of relative cells references, common formula errors, using multiplication and division and how to combine two formulas in one.
- AutoCalculate: Get quick additions and basic functions quickly without having to enter formulas.
- Functions: Introductions to functions and function syntax, Autosum, Autosum for several and selected ranges
- Introductions to other basic functions like Maximum, Minimum, Average and more…
- Functions: Sum function in more detail, using the formula bar and editing functions, using the F2 key, using Autofill to save a lot of time copying (or filling) functions using relative cell references.
- Formatting: This effects the way your spreadsheet looks, everything from lines, colours, shading, and even the format of text and numbers.
- Currency formatting, date and text formatting,
- Merging cells and centering,
- Alignment formatting and text control within single and merged cells,
- Fill colour, font colour and Borders.
- Advanced formatting: Autoformats that allow you to quickly make your spreadsheet look very professional,
- Repeat last action, and format painter make it faster for you to duplicate commands and formatting,
- Using format painter with entire spreadsheets to apply multiple formatting in just a couple clicks.
If you’re a beginner to Microsoft Excel you may only use basic features in your current role and more advanced features in the coming years. If you want to have a learning resource for your entire working life enrol into the Excel Course with LIFETIME course access and received access to updated content as it is created, dozens of exercise files and knowledge review tests to make sure you understand all of the features available.
Learn more about LIFETIME Excel Course access..
Check out our specials page to see if you are eligible for a discounted price on Excel Courses!
Want to learn the essential beginners skills for all major Microsoft Office Applications? Get them all in one place with the Microsoft Office Essentials Training Course package.
You can enrol today and start quickly and get access to Beginners Essentials in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook as well as access to ALL Free Student Inclusions.
See what’s included in Microsoft Office Beginner Essentials Training Courses
Our other online courses
Enrol into this course and you’ll automatically get free access to the first course for several of our other online courses.
Click the image to see the other courses we offer.
See some FREE Excel Beginners Training Videos