Payroll Training Course Outline
MYOB Payroll Course — Navigating and Finding
- MYOB payroll and card file command centres,
- payroll categories,
- employee payroll information,
- employee payment transactions,
- employee payroll advice report.
MYOB Payroll Course – Processing Pays
Once you are familiar with navigating around the payroll command centre module of MYOB you’ll learn how to:
- load the current tax tables,
- create new employee cards,
- assign wages categories,
- taxes and deductions for them,
- setup the superannuation guarantee for qualifying employees and
- extra super features like salary sacrifice.
Once all the correct data has been entered you’ll:
- process the weekly pay,
- look at where transactions are entered in the Accounts list (chart of accounts),
- make modification or deletions if required,
- process the payment of payroll liabilities
- superannuation payments
- deductions like the social club
- provide employees with their legislated advice slips and
- payment summaries.
MYOB Payroll Course – Reporting and Reconciliation
- Run several reports including Payroll Summary,
- employee register,
- balance sheet and profit and loss to reconcile the entries and payments you’ve made,
- printing of End of Year summaries for employees and
- backing up your data and closing the payroll year.
This MYOB course is included with all our MYOB training courses for one low price and either 12 months or lifetime course access. Check out our specials page to see if you are eligible for a discounted price!
Who would do the MYOB payroll course?
Payroll doesn’t have to be complicated if you have a handful of full time or regular employees. If you have to manage various different types of employee, different awards, timesheets and more you’ll find that Payroll can be a full time job.
What you’ll learn:
- Payroll Categories and employee information
- Superannuation information for employees
- Payment processing
- Employee payroll reporting
How long does the MYOB payroll course take to complete?
When we operated training centres in Sydney this course would take 1.5 days. Online you can take as long as you need and progress at your own pace.
Our other online courses
Enrol into this course and you’ll automatically get free access to the first course for several of our other online courses.
Click the image to see the other courses we offer.