Payroll Training Course Outline
MYOB Payroll Course for Beginners’ (Level 1)
MYOB Payroll Course — Navigating and Finding
- MYOB payroll and card file command centres,
- payroll categories,
- employee payroll information,
- employee payment transactions,
- employee payroll advice report.
MYOB Payroll Course – Processing Pays
Once you are familiar with navigating around the payroll command centre module of MYOB you’ll learn how to:
- load the current tax tables,
- create new employee cards,
- assign wages categories,
- taxes and deductions for them,
- setup the superannuation guarantee for qualifying employees and
- extra super features like salary sacrifice.
Once all the correct data has been entered you’ll:
- process the weekly pay,
- look at where transactions are entered in the Accounts list (chart of accounts),
- make modification or deletions if required,
- process the payment of payroll liabilities
- superannuation payments
- deductions like the social club
- provide employees with their legislated advice slips and
- payment summaries.
MYOB Payroll Course – Reporting and Reconciliation
- Run several reports including Payroll Summary,
- employee register,
- balance sheet and profit and loss to reconcile the entries and payments you’ve made,
- printing of End of Year summaries for employees and
- backing up your data and closing the payroll year.
MYOB AccountRight Beginners’ Payroll Course (Level 1)
- Create a New Company File
- Set up your Payroll
- Create Employee Cards
- Familiarise Yourself with the Payroll Command Centre
- Perform a Pay Run
- Print and Email Pay Slips to Employees
- Payroll Advice Reports
- Pay Your SG Liabilities
- Create a New Payroll Category
- Update Employee Payroll Details
- Print a Payroll Summary
- Print a Payroll Register Report
- Reconcile Superannuation and Wages
- Reconcile the PAYG Taxes
- Print out the Payment Summaries
- Start a New Payroll Year
MYOB Advanced Payroll Administration Training Course (Level 2)
This new MYOB Payroll Advanced Certificate Course is included for all current EzyLearn students as part of our Updates and Additions Policy.
- Create a New Company File
- Set up your Accounts List
- Set up Payroll Options
- Set up Timesheet Preferences
- Edit an Existing Super Payroll Category
- Create a New Super Payroll Category
- Add a New Payroll Category
- Edit Employment Classifications to Suit the Business
- Create a Casual Employee in MYOB
- Create Permanent Employees in MYOB
- Enter Timesheets in MYOB
- Process a Pay Run
- Import Timesheets
- Process Payroll with Personal Leave included
- Create a New Deduction Payroll Category
- View Employee Leave Accrued
- Process Pay including Annual Leave
- Run a Payroll Entitlements Report
- Run a Payroll Journal Report
- Produce a Balance Sheet
- Record your Bank Details
- Record Employee Bank Details
- Process a Pay Run
- Create an Electronic Payment File
- Process Final Pay
- Update Employee Card File
This MYOB course is included with all our MYOB training courses for one low price and either 12 month’s or LIFETIME course access. Check out our specials page to see if you are eligible for a discounted price!
Who is this MYOB Payroll Course suited to?
Payroll doesn’t have to be complicated if you have a handful of full-time or regular employees. However, if you have to manage various different types of employees, different awards, timesheets and more, you’ll find that Payroll can be a full-time job.
What you’ll learn:
- Payroll Categories and employee information
- Superannuation information for employees
- Payment processing
- Employee payroll reporting
Just Need the MYOB Advanced Payroll Course?
If you feel you don’t need the complete MYOB training package and only want to focus on Payroll as a separate course, you can enrol in the MYOB Payroll Administration Training Course only via our BookkeeperCourse.com.au Online Training Course Catalogue.
The BookkeeperCourse is a great resource if you need to top up your Continuing Professional Development (CPD/CPE) points as an Accountant, Tax Agent or Registered BAS Agent.
Enrol into the MYOB Payroll Administration Advanced Training Course
Payroll Administration Training Course COMBO
- MYOB Accountright,
- MYOB Essentials,
- Xero Accounting, AND
- QuickBooks Online
You can perform advanced Payroll Administration tasks no matter which software your client or employer is using!
How long does the MYOB payroll course take to complete?
When we operated training centres in Sydney this course would take 1.5 days. Online you can take as long as you need and progress at your own pace.
Our other online courses
Enrol into this course and you’ll automatically get free access to the first course for several of our other online courses.
Click the images to see the other courses we offer.