Breaking News & Updates
Xero’s financial report reveals BIG loss but share price pop. - eepurl.com/isNmKQ
XERO Setup Training Course
THE XERO SETUP Course is designed to teach you how to navigate the Xero software, find out where information is stored, and provide you with initial set up information like terms, bank accounts, financial and organisational settings.
It also gives you an understanding of opening balances, accounting periods, charts of accounts, bookkeeping terminology and form templates.
We’ll walk you through the process of setting up a business from scratch and you can replicate these steps for your own business. The courses which follow on from this course will build on these skills.
The Xero Setup Course is the perfect foundation for your learning, as it provides terms, navigation and set up information.
More information about what is included is in detail, below.
Course Completion Time: 5 Hours
All EzyLearn students receive the Xero Setup Online Training courses for FREE
When you enrol in ANY online training course at EzyLearn, we create a student account in our LMS, then we email you the details you need to get started on the courses you’ve enrolled into PLUS you get access to all Free Student Inclusion Courses. Learn more
We cover aspects like the Australian Tax Codes and what these may be used for; Debit and Credit principals in an accounting sense; and the meaning behind Cash and Accrual Accounting.
- DIY Accounting Introduction
- DIY Accounting – Charts of Accounts
- DIY Accounting – Tax Codes
- DIY Accounting – Cash Vs. Accrual Accounting Methods
- DIY Accounting – Debits-Credits-Income-Expenses
- DIY Accounting – Intro to Credit Control
Xero Online Bookkeeping Software Setup
This section covers using the trial edition of the software to setting up your brand new company within Xero. This cloud Accounting Information Software (AIS) stores all of your data securely in the cloud, ultimately saving space on your computer and providing you with the ability to access your files from virtually anywhere.
- Xero Setup Course – Intro to Xero Accounting Software
- Xero Setup Course – Free Software Trial
- Xero Setup Course – Organisational Settings
- Xero Setup Course – Financial Settings
- Xero Setup Course – Invoice Settings and Users
- Xero Setup Course – Chart of Accounts
- Xero Setup Course – Account Balances
- Xero Setup Course – Invoice Settings – Default
- Xero Setup Course – Invoice Settings – Email Settings
- Xero Setup Course – Dashboard – Watchlist
- Xero Setup Course – Contacts – Add New Contact
Xero Setup — Manage Bank Accounts
Xero enables you to connect to, and retrieve, bank feeds from your bank accounts and also PayPal. This is one of the fantastic features of cloud-based accounting software because it saves a considerable amount of time and effort getting bank account information into your accounting software.
Once the bank account information (real world) is in your accounting software you can then quickly perform a bank reconciliation. Once the bank reconciliation is completed, you can obtain all of the important reports that demonstrate how the business is travelling.
- Xero Setup – Add Bank Account
- Xero Setup – Add Credit Card
- Xero Setup – Add PayPal Accounts
- Xero Setup – Manage Bank Accounts on Dashboard
Check out our online course price list. Apply any of the specials or discounts on this page and you will save even more money with your online course.
We’ve always prided ourselves on including ALL courses for one low price but that’s not always practical for students. If you are a student who is looking at doing just this course then explore our Bookkeeping Academy and choose exactly which course you want to enrol into. Learn on your own terms.
Visit the Bookkeeping Academy
All Xero Training Courses
- Xero Course 1: Xero Setup Training Course (click to view) Duration: 5 hours
- Xero Course 2: Xero Essentials for Beginners (Daily Transactions) Training Course (click to view) Duration: 12 hours
- Xero Course 3: Xero Journal Entries and Bank Reconciliation (click to view) Duration: 3 hours
- Xero Course 4: Xero GST, BAS & Reporting (click to view) Duration: 3 hours
- Xero Course 5: Xero Payroll Training Course (click to view) Duration: 5 hours
- Xero Course 6: Xero Cashflow Reporting, Budgets & ROI (click to view) Duration: 8 hours