Online Training Courses Since 2006
After operating three physical training centres in Sydney from 1996 to 2006 we realised that:
- students want their training delivered in a well planned step-by-step process covering basic to more advanced skills;
- some students like videos, some students like training workbooks and some students like to be tested along the way;
- most students like to choose which learning method they use and that’s possible with online training courses;
- face-to-face training can be hit and miss from class to class but online content ensures high and consistent quality training – training that we can back with our money-back guarantee.
We include all skill levels in our courses so you don’t need to waste time and money figuring out if you are a beginner or intermediate user.
Microsoft PowerPoint is the leading presentation software program and helps people organise their ideas and present them in a logical and thought out way. Often used as the basis for training. This program will help you prepare for any presentation type.
Read more about our Microsoft PowerPoint Course
WordPress is the world’s leading website content management system that enables small and large businesses to create, edit and publish their own website and blog. We offer all our WordPress content for one price, 12 month’s course access, immediate start and instructional videos, training guides, examples and knowledge review tests.
This software can help you build an online profile and blog or do work performing content marketing and blog writing for local businesses
Facebook is the world’s leading social network for people to share information and images and with well over 1 Billion users globally Facebook has a very powerful advertising platform to help you target specific geographic or demographic audiences.
You can use Facebook to attract new clients but more importantly it can be used to stay front of mind with your existing customers! Learn more about our Facebook Course.
Reasons to Choose EzyLearn
- We use videos, training workbooks and exercises so you can learn the way YOU like learning.
- Knowledge reviews test your absorption of new skills and give you confidence to progress.
- Enrol now and start straight away (by 5pm next business day).
- All skill levels are included (Beginners to Advanced) for one low price.
- You can go over the training materials as often as you need and use the course as an ongoing resource in your work or business.
- We’ve been teaching people how to use computer software since 1996 with three physical training centres.
- We constantly update and improve our courses based on the feedback we receive from students following completion of our courses.
- We’re 100 percent committed to online training courses and offer a money-back guarantee.
Free Workbooks and Training Videos
Training is a personal thing and we want students to be certain that they like our training style before they enrol into our courses. The best way we can do that is to give away some samples for you to try, included below.
Microsoft Word Online Courses
There are nine courses included in our Microsoft Word online course offering. You can access the workbook for Word Beginners for free. Just follow this link: Free Microsoft Word Beginners 201 Workbook
Microsoft Excel Online Courses
Just like our Microsoft Word freebie offer, the training workbook for the Microsoft Excel Beginners Course 301 is also available for free. There’s so much more to learn that we want you to have the basics on us: Free Microsoft Excel Beginners 301 Workbook
Sample MYOB Training Videos
Visit our demonstration page to see some education video examples created by our instructors. You’ll notice that you can subscribe to access the workbook we use for the Day-to-Day Transactions Course too: Free MYOB Training Online Course videos and workbook.
Free Beginners Courses and Exercise Files for Existing Students
If you have enrolled into any of our courses and have a student account you’ll be able to navigate to several courses where we make the entire course available to current students. If you are a student take a look around the learning site and see what you can discover!
Software Skills and People Skills
Our team have many years’ experience using software, starting new businesses and creating and managing online training courses. To this end we have a range of courses and services that utilise these skills to help our clients do the same. These are services we offer.
Business Start Up Courses
Online Inductions and Staff Training
Real Estate Training
Small Business Courses in MYOB, Microsoft Excel and Word and WordPress Website Design
Videos, Workbooks and Projects, Knowledge Reviews…
As a student you can watch the Ezylearn online training videos as often as you want, print the training workbooks and go through the step-by-step exercises. We provide the exercise files so that you can practice what you learn (and gain real experience with the software).
Best of all, students receive LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP.
Our online course is your training resource for the rest of your working life! Learn more about how the online course works.
Start Now and Have a Resource for the Rest of Your Working Life.
Unlike some larger training companies, our online Excel, Word, MYOB, Xero and WordPress training courses include everything from Beginners to Advanced. It is ONE price for ALL skill levels (and includes new course material we create during the course access period).
- You don’t need to worry about time-consuming and often useless needs assessment analysis.
- You can enrol into our courses no matter what your current skill level (as long as you can use a computer and the Internet).
- Use the courses as a resource when you need it.
Discover the new and EZY way to learn computer and internet services and start your own business.
Current Special Offers and Corporate Training
If you are interested in doing more than one course OR you manage a team of people and are interested in our other courses we have ALL YOU CAN LEARN training programs that might suit your business needs as well as specials and course combination offers – ALL with the same great EzyLearn features:
- Enrol Now, Learn Fast.
- All skill levels included (Beginners to Advanced).
- Training videos, workbooks, exercises and tests.
- Go over the course material as often as you need.
See our latest Group, Discount, Combo and Corporate Training Offers.
Microsoft Excel Training Course Summary
Included in our Microsoft Excel Training course: Open and Understand Spreadsheets; Creating and Editing Spreadsheets; Formulas, Functions and Formatting; Viewing and Printing Charts & Graphs; Intermediate Functions and cell Referencing; Databases; Filter/Sort; Named Ranges; Pivot Tables; 3D Formulas; Advanced Formulas and Protection; Goal Seek; Data Consolidation and Solver.